Human DNA is Changing
“Many people have mistakenly believed that the DNA with which we are born is the sole determinant for who we are and will become, but scientists have understood for decades that this genetic determinism is a flawed theory.”
The Electromagnetic Field Changes According to Emotions
- For instance, did you know that your heart emits electromagnetic fields that change according to your emotions, or that the human heart has a magnetic field that can be measured up to several feet away from the human body?
- Did you know that positive emotions create physiological benefits in your body, and that you can boost your immune system by conjuring up positive emotions?
- Did you know that negative emotions can create nervous system chaos, and that positive emotions do the complete opposite?
- Did you know that the heart has a system of neurons that have both short term and long term memory, and that their signals sent to the brain can affect our emotional experiences?
- Did you know that in fetal development, the heart forms and starts beating before the brain is developed?
- Did you know that a mother’s brainwaves can synchronize to her baby’s heartbeats?
- Did you know that the heart sends more information to the brain than vice versa?
All these facts, published research papers and more can be found at https://www.heartmath.org/.
Feeling can Alter each Individual’s DNA Blueprint
“After two decades of studies, HeartMath researchers say other factors such as the appreciation and love we have for someone or the anger and anxiety we feel also influence and can alter the outcomes of each individual’s DNA blueprint.
Modulation of DNA Conformation by Heart-Focused Intention
Rollin McCraty, Ph. D. Mike Atkinson, and Tomasino, in a 2003 study called Modulation of DNA Conformation by Heart-Focused Intention shows that physical aspects of DNA strands could be influenced by human intention.
DNA Strands could be Influenced by Human Intention
“An individual holding three DNA samples was directed to generate heart coherence – a beneficial state of mental, emotional and physical balance and harmony – with the aid of a HeartMath technique that utilizes heart breathing and intentional positive emotions. The individual succeeded, as instructed, to intentionally and simultaneously unwind two of the DNA samples to different extents and leave the third unchanged.
Individuals capable of generating high ratios of heart coherence were able to alter DNA conformation according to their intention. … Control group participants showed low ratios of heart coherence and were unable to intentionally alter the conformation of DNA.” (You Can Change Your DNA)
Doc Childre is the Founder of HeartMath and proponent of Heart Intelligence. Childre postulates that “an energetic connection or coupling of information” occurs between the DNA in cells and higher dimensional structures – the higher self or spirit (ARE THE GENOMES OF MULTICELLULAR ORGANISMS QUANTUMLY NONLOCAL?).
Heart Generates a much Stronger Electromagnetic Field than the Brain
The heart, which generates a much stronger electromagnetic field than the brain’s, provides the energetic field that binds together the higher dimensional structures and the body’s many systems as well as its DNA.”
This heart intelligence relates nicely to the ancient Egyptian concept of the “Intelligence of the Heart.”
The Ancient Egyptian notion of intelligence included a type of reasoning that develops with the heart’s new-found swelling, which accords with their handling of heart symbolism. There is an ongoing unfolding of the higher reason or what Egyptologists generally translate as the intelligence of the heart…Intelligence stemming from the heart is truly instrumental for the soul’s development.
Quote from R.C. Henry, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins:
“A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the observer creates the reality. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the universe is a ‘mental’ construction. Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: ‘The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual.” (Henry, R.C. The Mental Universe, Nature 436:29, 2005)
Peter Gariaev and Vladimir Poponin
Vladimir Poponin and his team of Russian Academy of Sciences repeated the work of Garjajev at the Hearthmath Institute in the U.S.A. Poponin concluded again that a field structure was formed in the physical vacuum even when the original DNA was removed – confirmation of The DNA Phantom Effect – Wave Genetics. We’ve seen similar examples of vacuum changes before that could be attributed to torsion fields. (1)
- MODULATION OF DNA CONFORMATIONBY HEART-FOCUSED INTENTION – Rollin McCraty, Ph. D. Mike Atkinson, and Tomasino, 2003
- Stress Management Based on Trait-Anxiety Levels and Sleep Quality in Middle-Aged Employees Confronted with Psychosocial Chronic Stress
Vlnová Genetika Léčí Downův Syndrom
Za použití technologie lingvistické vlnové genetiky bylo dosaženo pozitivních výsledků – Zvukový Vlnový Genetický Program od bratra Romana pomohl