Our understanding of the genetic code must change significantly, otherwise,we will never be able to create a DNA computer. For this purpose, we have postulated the mechanism of context-wave ribosome orientations as a solution to the problem of correct amino acid selection [Gariaev et al., 1999].
To understand how the cell’s protein-synthesis apparatus solves this typical linguistic problem of homonymous uncertainty, it is necessary to introduce the concept of a background principle:
associative-holographic memory of the genome and its quantum nonlocality [Prangishvili, Gariaev et al., 2000; Gariaev, Tertyshniy, 1999; Gariaev et al., 1999; Prangishvili, Gariaev et al., 2000]. This means that the genome can simultaneously represent a material and an ideal (mental) structure, i.e.a quantum object.
Endogenous physical fields of a very low power act as a universal information mediator in storage-compression-decompression-reading of the linguistic regulatory structures of the genome-biocomputer. These fields produce a chromosome apparatus and they represent a fast wave genetic informational channel, connecting the chromosomes of individual cells in a body into an integral continuum, working as a biocomputer. In short, the main provisions of the Wave Gene Theory (including genome quantum nonlocality) could be formulated as follows:
- Soliton and laser fields of DNA and chromosomes are optical-acoustoelectric non-linear-wave processes, responsible for storage, reading and transmission of genetic and other regulatory field information in the organism space-time,
- In biological systems, DNA, chromosomes and proteins work in “antenna” mode, receiving external acoustic and electromagnetic fields, wherein the properties of such antennas change to perform regulatory body functions. The liquid-crystal chromosome continuum is a non-linear optical medium and under certain conditions can function as a laser with alternating wavelengths as well as a soliton-laser (on the so-called Fröhlich modes [Agal’tsov, Gariaev et al., 1996]
- Chromosomal DNA as a transceiver of laser radiation, linguistically polarizes its image, and simultaneously performs its conversion into radio waves. The radio waves, formed according to a quantum nonlocality mechanism(teleportation), are isomorphically (linguistically) polarized in accordance with photons polarizations. These radio waves can carry genetic-metabolic information from (both) within and outside of the biosystem.
- Peter Gariaev – Quantum Consciousness of the Linguistic – Wave Genome – Theory and Practice page 93-94
- How Frequency And Vibration Create The Structures Of Matter And Life
- Cymatics – Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 1 of 3)
- Cymatics – Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 2 of 3)
Vlnová Genetika Léčí Downův Syndrom
Za použití technologie lingvistické vlnové genetiky bylo dosaženo pozitivních výsledků – Zvukový Vlnový Genetický Program od bratra Romana pomohl